Ali Madani’s tutorials feature among the presentations most highly rated by participants. Come and benefit from Avicenne’s latest market research based on 25 years of experience and extensive business connections with all parties: Orthopedic companies, CMOs, Surgeons, PE funds, etc.
Tutorial 1: Worldwide Orthopedic Market
Orthopedic market perspectives and main issues:
- Past and current dynamics, tight regulations making innovation harder to achieve, reimbursement trends and impact on orthopedics
- Players’ strategies: Major players and nimble challengers. The orthopedics paradox of size, growth and profi tability
- Market forecasts: Balance of new and mature products, Critical Success Factors and high value-added products, strategic.
Tutorial 2: Orthopedic Contract Manufacturing Markets
Orthopedic Contract Manufacturing Markets, trends and player strategies:
- Contract Manufacturing market: Outsourcing trend vs. inertia of in-house
- Player strategies: Is concentration the right response to the needs of major players?
- Organizing Contract Manufacturers – Are they evolving fast enough in relation to market needs?
- Critical size Vs agility and specialization Vs profi tability?
- Which part of the value chain is strategic? Controlling most of the manufacturing chain or focusing on the high value-added portions?
- Will Additive Manufacturing affect forging, casting and machining? Is Additive Manufacturing a relevant strategic choice for Contract Manufacturers?
- Long term forecasts for Orthopedic Contract Manufacturing: common features and differences with the aerospace & automotive contract manufacturing, Business Model.
It's time to build a unique gathering place for orthopedic contract manufacturers and orthopedic companies. Fostering business networking and fruitful meetings in a limited timeframe.